As far as gas camping stove is concerned, Coleman Sportster II Dual has a relatively compact setup. The product has been designed to last very long and is offered at a reasonably low price compared to its counterparts. If you are looking for a high quality backup stove for backpacking, or you are just simply concerned about getting the most durable product, certainly this Coleman brand will serve you well. Let’s pay more attention to its benefits to see why it is highly rated.
Features and Specifications
- Easily fits a 6-in pan
- It has about 10,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Its strong TM technology ensures an efficient operation in any weather condition
- With 1 gallon of liquid fuel, you will be able to use it for up to 5 cylinders of propane
- It features a dual fuel design, ensuring the convenience of using either unleaded gasoline or Coleman liquid fuel
- It weights 21 lbs and has a dimension of 7.8’’ x 7.38’’
When comparing Coleman Sportswear stove with other types of camping stove, you will notice almost immediately that the Coleman brand is miles ahead of others. One of its alluring qualities is the compact size. It is lighter than many other types of stoves and specifically designed to take a little space.
Its dual fuel feature provides convenience. Unlike other types of single fuel stoves, you have a choice with the Colman II Dual stove. You can decide to use regular unleaded gasoline or white gas, whichever you prefer. If you are accustomed to white gas, unleaded gasoline is good alternative in case you run out of white gas.
The top rated burner that comes with the stove gives it reliable cooking power in all weather conditions. The stove also has customized wide baffles which provide optimum protection from wind. Cleaning of this stove takes no time at all. Its design makes it quite simple to clean after cooking.
Another amazing benefit of this stove is its water boiling capacity. Boiling a quart of water takes just 4 minutes, making it one of the fastest stoves out there in the market.
It is reliable and durable: Coleman stoves are made with the finest of materials. This stove can serve you for many years on a constant use. It is not a surprise the company offers a 5 year guarantee on the product.
It features wind baffles that protect the burner from heavy wind
It is quite affordable: Despite its superiority, Coleman Sportster Dual fuel stove is sold at a very reasonable price. It is relatively cheaper than many stoves in the market.
Some stoves require setting up rituals, which can sometimes get you frustrated if you are in haste. But this dual stove was designed to give you ultimate control on the setting up process. It doesn’t take long to fix the bits together and begin your cooking. If you are using a stove that is proving to be inefficient, you may want to swap to the Coleman Sportster.
With a 5 year limited warranty, the company really means business. When you are done with your camping, packing and wrapping up the stove is easy because of its minimal parts. This stove definitely worths every penny you will spend to purchase it.
- Best Vacuums for Shag Carpet (Reviews 2019) – How frequent can I vacuum my shag carpet?
- Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors (Reviews 2019) – How can I make my laminate floor to shine?
- Best Carpet Cleaners Shampooers (Reviews 2019) – How regularly should I clean my carpet?
- Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaners – Can a pressure washer surface cleaner remove surface stains?
- Best 3000 PSI Pressure Washers (Reviews 2019) – Why is 3000 PSI pressure washer convenient to use?
- Best Mops for Hardwood Floors (Reviews 2019) – Can I steam mop my hardwood floor?